Het ideale boek om op ontdekkingstocht te gaan!
- Hundreds of flying sites
- Each region broken down into accessible chunks
- Advice on where to fly
- Advice on how to fly each site
- Beautifully laid out and illustrated
- Fantastic value - over 300 pages
The Alps is a superb destination for hang glider and paraglider pilots. It offers great conditions above high mountains and the most amazing scenery to explore. It is the mecca of free-flying.
This guidebook by Olivier Guenay details the best flying sites in Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland and France, carefully selected for their unique advantages. With many large-format photos, detailed maps and almost 300 pages of information, this is the key to unlock the secrets of the whole Alps region.
- Complete coverage of 110 sites, including over 500 alternatives
- The most current information based on exhaustive research
- Illustrated maps showing the relevant free-flying details
- Official launch and landing areas, with GPS coordinates
- Expert guidance on flying, XC routes, cautions and tips
- Accommodation, directions, contact details and useful info
- Alternative sporting and cultural activities in every area
- Large format photos on art paper, beautifully bound in hardcover